Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I think I'm turning Japanese

Well I'm back again...again. For the buddy run this morning we went 7 miles. I felt absolutely great this morning, so I kicked it up a notch on the way back. Last Saturday we did a run at Natural Bridges park in Santa Cruz where I ran 14 miles. My right leg was feeling a bit sore that day and for the week preceding that, so I took it slow. I ran the 14 in 2:05. I feel like I'm getting much more comfortable running these long distances. It helps when you're feeling good though. This Friday I take off for Japan. I hope to get at least 6-8 miles done this weekend. To help me keep track of running I bought a running watch made by a company called Polar.



This watch is amazing and extremely accurate after calibration. The 7 mile run I did this morning registered at almost exactly 7 miles give or take a few hundreths of a mile. It's an awesome tool. I love it! Well that's it for now. I should be updating this more as the weeks and miles progress. Until then I'll keep running!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home