Friday, April 08, 2005

Did the Indians really do this?

Had a nice time at the track workout last night. We did something a little different from running on the track because we did Indian runs. This is where we run in a group of 5 or 6, single file, and the person in the back runs up to the front. This continues throughout the entire run. What made our run a little bit more interesting is that we did up a Vasona Dam, which has a very "nice" incline. I liked it though since the run got my heart rate up. When I started running I did a mile in 8:30 now I can do one in 6:30. I never ran that fast even in high school.

Saturday will be a 6-8 mile On Your Own run. I'll be headed down to Nisene Marks where a few other people will be going to do my run. I really like running down there because of the scenery. We run through very wooded areas with lots of trees. I like to be surrounded by nature. I hope to find some place similar in Japan.

I was going to play basketball today for some more cross training but there's rain so that's a no go. Oh well. I'll be all revved up for Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home